RapidFixUV Fiber Patch is an easy-to-use ultraviolet light or sunlight activated, self-adhesive repair patch. Made of fiberglass reinforced polyester with strong adhesion properties for long-lasting repairs. Fiber Patch is non-flammable, non-toxic, and adhesive is not harmful to skin. Easy to apply. One Step. No Mess.
- Extremely durable fiberglass re-enforced polyester fabric
- Flexible to apply and solid when cured
- Weather and UV light resistant
- Can be drilled, sanded and painted in less than an hour
- Resistant against many common chemicals, solvents, and oils
- Temperature resistant from -40ºF to 392ºF (-40ºC to 200ºC)
- No shrinkage or expansion during application or after curing
- Bonds to all surfaces except Polypropylene (PP)
- Fast curing – 5-10 minutes with UV lamp or bright sunlight. 50 minutes on a cloudy day
AUTOMOTIVE: Bumpers, headlamp housings, metal or fiberglass truck bodies toppers & bed covers, interior/exterior body components.
HOBBY - SPORT - DIY: Jet skis, Snow mobiles, Canoes, Kayaks, Surf boards, Furnace ducting, Roofs, Drainage lines, Pool equip, Spas, Garden equipment, various other surfaces like Metal, Glass, and Plastics.
INDUSTRIAL USES: Repair of roofs, tanks, pipes, lines, gutters, switch boxes, power poles, metal or siding, etc.
Four Convenient Sizes...
- 3" x 6" (76 x 152 mm) = 28 square inches (116 sq cm)
- 6" x 6" (152 x 152 mm) = 36 square inches (232 sq cm)
- 6" x 9" (152 x 228 mm) = 54 square inches (348 sq cm)
- 9" x 12" (228 x 304 mm) = 108 square inches (696 sq cm)