RapidFix UV Fiber Patch 3"x6"
Item No. 6121936ES
RapidFix UV Fiber Patch is an easy-to-use ultraviolet light or sunlight activated, self-adhesive repair patch. The UV Patch is constructed out of fiberglass reinforced polyester that forms strong, permanent bonds for long-lasting repairs. The Fiber Patch is non-flammable, non-toxic and will
- Extremely durable fiberglass re-enforced polyester fabric
- Flexible to apply; Solid when cure
- Weather and UV light resistant
- Repairs can be drilled, sanded and painted in less than an hour
- Resistant against many common chemicals, solvents, and oils
- Temperature resistant from -40ºF to 392ºF (-40ºC to 200ºC)
- No shrinkage or expansion during application or after curing
- Bonds to all surfaces except Polypropylene (PP)
- Fast curing time – 5-10 minutes with UV lamp or bright sunlight; 50 minutes on a cloudy day.
AUTOMOTIVE Repairs: Bumpers, headlamp housings, metal or fiberglass truck bodies toppers & bed covers, interior/exterior body components of motorcycles, RVs, trucks or trailers.
HOBBY, SPORT or DIY Repairs & Projects: jet skis, snow mobiles, canoes, kayaks, surf boards, furnace ducting, roofs, drainage lines, pool equipment, spas, garden equipment and various other surfaces like metal, glass, and plastics.
PLUMBING: Repairs to pipes, ducting, metal covers, drainage repairs, fiberglass.
INDUSTRIAL: Repair of roofs, tanks, pipes, lines, gutters, switch boxes, power poles, metal or siding, etc.
Four Convenient Sizes:
- Open the pack, cut to fit repair, seal remainder in the foil pack for future use.
- Cure with the UV flashlight or sunlight for 5 minutes (50 minutes on a cloudy day).
- Repairs can immediately be sanded, painted or drilled after curing.